Monday, June 8, 2009

Naga's Album of the week


So as you can see we have been extremely lazy with the blog but we both have been busy. i have been making beats and working on my upcoming mix tape titled I Love Japan and speaking of CDs my long long over due cd of the week is here! its Linkin Park's Reanimation. this is possibly one of the most creative CDs ever. they took their entire first album and remixed it with features on ever song dividing it up into half rap and half rock and all the songs even thou remixed sound completely different and most of them have new lyrics, these r not just lazy remixes they are all new songs. one of my favortie sons on the cd if not my favorite mixes alota of element such as rap, house, metal, and a lil bit of screamo, check it out and i promise to keep the blog updated more

No comments: